Emy
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Hey Everyone!
Okay so as Grace said in class on Wednesday, by next week we need to have our issue/topic picked out for our project. I was just wondering what everyone was thinking! We did make that list of issues last week, and the lovely Cammy posted them under our minutes! I just know that tomorrow is our exam so we won't be having time to discuss this during class. Also I know that tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!! so none of us will be honestly wanting to get together over the weekend to discuss this. So if all of you could please just write back and tell us what your favorite idea is out of the list that we already created that would be great! Hopefully we will be able to come to an easy group consensus. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi everyone! It looks as though you're on track with things, but this week I'd like to see you zero-in on the topic you'll be addressing. Keep posting your minutes here so I can track your progress.
ReplyDeleteI really like all of the topics we came up with, but if I had to chose one it would be the inclusivity issue. I will easily go along with any of the other topics as I feel they are all worth investigating.
ReplyDeleteI am personnaly very passionate about the lack of representation issue, but as for what is most important and most concerning, I would say the inclusiveness is number one.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree with you guys. The inclusivity issue would be solid and it is something that needs to be addressed. But, I am also totally up for anything. If someone or a few of us feels super strong about a topic, then I'm on board for whatever! :) See you on Friday!
ReplyDeleteI like all the ideas and it's hard to choose! but I think my two interested topics are inclusiveness and the lack of org representation. See you tomorrow!
ReplyDelete